Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can anyone please give me an advice or tip to earn money faster in restaurant city on facebook?

Can anyone please give me an advice or tip to earn money faster in restaurant city on facebook?


I'm only level 4 and i almost don't know anything about playing this game -__-Can anyone please give me an advice or tip to earn money faster in restaurant city on facebook?
The link below might help you. :)





http://forum.playfish.com/showthread.php鈥?/a>Can anyone please give me an advice or tip to earn money faster in restaurant city on facebook?
I discovered a couple earn money faster tricks, hope it helps:





1) If you decided to close the restaurant and take a break, go to decorations, move something (like the mail box) in front of the door. Go back to the restaurant and exit out without letting employees to go to rest. When I log back into Facebook at a later time, I realized my employees are tired, but I was able to earn $2000.





2) Click on the trees around the restaurant when you log into the restaurant mode. Some trees will give a dollar at a time.





3) Pick up trash and it gives you money.





4) Just the usual stuff which is to sell meals~





Hope it helps.
Your people in RC are always working, even if you are not playing the game. Going back periodically to give your players food to boost their energy is good also. Depending on how many people you have working in your restaurant, you need to have proper seating and cooking supplies. I have (4) people working in my restaurant and 1 stove and 1 hotplate. 2 people coking and 2 people serving. and 8 tables. I make over 2000 in a day doing it that way...hope this is somewhat helpful.
It's all about efficiency, you should surround your cookers with tables and have your waiters within the square/rectangle, this allows you to make more money because your waiter will not have to travel a long distance and more customers can be served.





General rule 1 cook/ 3 tables

No comments:

Post a Comment